Protect your family’s most valuable and cherished asset
Your home is one of your family’s most valuable and cherished assets. Protecting it and the personal property under its roof is vitally important. So for everything important to you from the roof to clothes and furniture, here is a list of our homeowner coverages and coverage options including personal liability protection:
Protection for your dwelling from damages caused by fire, wind, hail, theft, and more.
Protection for your personal property for your home and other structures.
Coverage to protect other structures on your property from damage including garages, storage sheds, and more.
Loss of Use
Assistance with necessary increased living expenses when your dwelling is uninhabitable as a result of damage by a covered cause of loss.
Coverage that protects you against damages arising from an accident that results in bodily injury or property damage to others, for which you are held liable. This coverage also includes court costs and the cost of defending yourself for covered claims.
Medical Payments to Others
Payments for medical, surgical, x-ray, dental, ambulance, and hospital expenses are made to those injured on your property as a result of an accident.
Many other optional coverages are also available including but not limited to:
- Increased Limit on Personal Property in Other Residences
- Scheduled Personal Property Endorsement
- Refrigerated Food Coverage
- Credit Card Fund Transfer Card, Forgery and Counterfeit Money Coverage- Increased Limit
- Incidental Motorized Land Conveyances
- Other Structures Increased Limits
- Other Structures – Off Premises
- Ordinance or Law Coverage
- Sinkhole Collapse
- Home Day Care Coverage Endorsement
- Permitted Incidental Occupancies- Residence Premises and Other Residences
- Business Pursuits
- Incidental Farming Personal Liability
- Personal Injury
The statements of coverage are subject to certain exclusions and conditions. Only the policy form contains the actual insurance contract.