Customer Service: 877-900-3973
Claims: 1-866-307-7127
Payments via check should be mailed to: P.O. Box 459082, Sunrise, FL 33345-9082
Protecting Your Home:

When A Storm Strikes

If you have damage to your property from any storm, we are sorry you have suffered a loss and assure you that we are working diligently to get to all of our customers as quickly as possible

  • Please make emergency repairs to prevent further damage
  • Take pictures
  • Save receipts and the damaged property for inspection and consideration by the adjuster

Frequently Asked Questions

I have a tree on my home or other structures. Can I get it removed?

Yes, you can have the tree removed if you can find someone that can remove it. Photograph the tree on the property prior to removal, if possible, and be prepared to submit the estimate or invoice to the adjuster. If you have damage to your roof, place a tarp over the hole to minimize interior damage.

I have lost all of the food in my refrigerator or freezer. What should I do?

How much would you estimate you lost? Please compile a list of all of the spoiled food with pricing. You may throw the spoiled food away. Submit the list to the adjuster.

I have some electronics that will not work. What should I do?

All damaged electronics will need to be checked out by a certified repairman. We will need itemized estimates to repair or, if not repairable, an estimate to replace. We will need documentation from the repairman listing the cause of the damage. Ex: Lightning, power surge, etc.

I cannot live in my home because I have no power. Can I go to a hotel or purchase a generator?

Typically, our policies do not provide coverage simply due to a power outage. If you decide to stay in a hotel or purchase a generator, please submit your receipt to the adjuster for consideration under your policy.

I have water damage. What should I do?

If there are wet spots on ceilings, please have your roof tarped to prevent further damage. What should I do if a pipe has burst? Shut off the source of the water if possible. Report the claim to your insurance company as soon as possible. Try to extract the water if you have the means to do so.